Helicopter flight simulators are widely used in ground training for pilots and can achieve basic driving skills and special situation training. The simulator adopts the mathematical model of a certain type of helicopter, has a realistic cockpit environment, control mechanism and cockpit instruments, and is equipped with a multi-degree-of-freedom dynamic platform to simulate the attitude change of the helicopter.
The Helicopter Flight Simulator includes helicopter controls and display components to provide the driver with a highly realistic simulated manipulation experience. The control assembly includes standard components such as collective distance bar, rocker, and pedals, and the display assembly includes various data display instruments.
Function: Basic driving training, driving training for training courses, simulation training for special situation handling, training performance evaluation, entertainment confrontation experience, etc.
Introduction of Helicopter Flight Simulator
A certain type of helicopter flight simulator adopts a 6-DOF electric cylinder dynamic platform, three 58-inch monitors, and a high-performance host. In order to simulate the real flight, we use advanced technology, such as computer imaging technology, virtual reality technology, dynamic split screen technology, etc., to show the airport, sea, city and port realistically in front of the driver. The system can be closely integrated with the multi-degree-of-freedom platform below, and the trainees can truly feel the real tilt effect during the flight of the aircraft.
Features of Helicopter Driving Simulator
1. Simulate the movement of the aircraft with six degrees of freedom, including pitch, (left and right) roll, vertical lift, and left and right yaw movements;
2. Simulate movements caused by changes in various flight conditions of the aircraft, such as atmospheric disturbances and up and down jitters;
3. Simulate the landing touchdown attitude and collision and the motion that occurs when using the brakes;
4. Simulate vibration and buffeting at frequencies close to the real aircraft and buffeting caused by atmospheric turbulence in the corresponding degrees of freedom.
5. The product meets the requirements of the user's flight training program, improves training efficiency, reduces pilot elimination rate, reduces training costs, simulates emergency response training, replaces the content that cannot be trained in reality, simulates various environmental training, and strengthens pilots' environmental adaptability. Perfect teaching and training system, including record/playback, freeze/unfreeze, evaluation and other functions to improve the training effect.
Different types of flight simulators have different characteristics, but they all have the characteristics of actually experiencing the feeling of flying an aircraft in the air on the ground. As far as the training flight simulator is concerned, using it for flight training has many outstanding features, mainly in the following aspects:
⑴ Improve efficiency
Training on the simulator can repeatedly practice difficult driving actions and handling special situations, and can also make the pilot students often under the direct observation and guidance of the instructor, giving full play to the role of the instructor. In some simulation training systems, one instructor can guide multiple students to operate at the same time, which makes more effective use of the flight instructor's teaching time and accelerates the training process.
⑵ save money
Training pilots with simulators can save a lot of training money for many reasons:
First of all, a full-featured flight simulator is usually much cheaper than a real plane, especially for large aircraft. Second, the direct cost per hour of training with a simulator is much lower than training with an airplane. In addition, since simulation training does not require a large number of support personnel such as navigation, communication, maintenance, and field maintenance, the cost savings is considerable.
⑶ Ensure safety
Using simulators for training, there is no problem of flight accidents, and the lives of pilots and the aircraft will not be threatened. Furthermore, pilots can repeatedly practice on the simulator how to deal with various faults and emergency situations such as engine stop or misfire. In this way, when a similar situation is encountered in an actual flight, one can be fearless in the face of danger, reduce or avoid flight accidents, and ensure flight safety.
In addition, simulation training has the advantages of improving air traffic congestion and reducing environmental pollution.