VR playback software server software is the latest multi-functional playback software developed by the company, which optimizes the data transmission method with the control board, and adopts advanced control algorithms, which has high stability and practicability.
1. Using the newly developed control software algorithm, the motion file and the visual picture are perfectly synchronized and automatically adapted;
2. It perfectly supports most of the VR glasses on the market, such as HTC Vive, Oculus CV1, 3 Glasses, Pico, Pico, and Dapeng;
3. The software is rich in functions. You don’t need to add movies and actions manually. You just need to put the movie files, action files, poster files and corresponding configuration files in the corresponding directory. The program will automatically search and intelligently add them to the software interface.;
4. Automatically search all client computers in the LAN without manual configuration;
5. Support remote startup and shutdown functions for all clients or a single client (remote startup needs to be connected to the LAN with a network cable, and WiFi connection does not support this function);
6. Support functions such as playback record storage, management and remote query;
7. Support the server side to upload/download synchronously to the video files in the client side.
VR Cinema Seat System——The VR Cinema Seat System uses dynamic theater seat movement, combined with VR cinema seat system software, to provide operators with the function of playing movies, support opening the seat system, and observe the seating situation, equipment connection status and safety at the same time. Whether the belt is fastened or not.
Operation——The VR cinema seating system has the basic functions of traditional players, including movie play/pause, stop, previous movie, next movie, volume adjustment, etc.
Inspection mode——The VR theater seat system can monitor the status of the seats in the theater in real time, and use different icons to represent the different states of the seats, and visually display them to the operator.